Command Window Option
- Written by Max Trinidad
- Last Updated: 23 August 2019
- Created: 02 March 2018
- Hits: 711
This video demonstrates how to add command shell executables to PrimalScript using the Command Window option.
In three minutes we show you how to:
- Setup PowerShell Core in PrimalScript
- Make PowerShell Core the active console window
- Test your PowerShell Core script
You can follow the same steps to setup other command shell executables in PrimalScript, such as Python, Ruby, Bash, PHP, etc.
Note: Whenever you add a new command console you must restart PrimalScript for the changes to take effect.
Speed up your scripting techniques and learn about other cool SAPIEN product features by checking out the videos on our YouTube channel: YouTube.com/SAPIENTech
SAPIEN Technologies is committed to expand and support PowerShell Core with subsequent builds of our products.
- How-To Work with PowerShell Core in PrimalScript (includes instructions and screenshots for the PrimalScript – Command Window option)
- Setup WSL Bash with PowerShell Core in PrimalScript