Written by June Reif
Last Updated: 10 December 2019
Created: 08 December 2017
We all lose track of emailed documents from time to time. Sometimes, they never appear in our inboxes! So, what do you do if you have lost (or never received) the email from our store that contains your SAPIEN activation key? The answers are pretty simple and I am here to walk you through two different scenarios:
- What to do if you have registered your product, but have lost the email.
- What to do if you never received the email, or if you never registered the activation key number and lost the email.
The former is the most straightforward. If at one time you registered your activation key, then it will be listed on your SAPIEN Account Products page. So, let's start there:
SCENARIO ONE: You registered your product, but lost the email with your activation key number. You will need access to the SAPIEN Account where the activation key was registered.
- Go to www.sapien.com and select Login from the My Account drop-down menu.
If you do not know your login details, then you can choose to reset your password from the right-hand side of the login page.
You will need to have access to the email address you used when you created the account.
- Once you are logged in, go to your Registered Products page by clicking Registered Products in the My Account drop-down menu, or from the Account Home page.
- The resulting screen will list all of your activation key numbers and associated products.
SCENARIO TWO: If you never received the email with your ACTIVATION KEY number, or you never registered your product and lost the email, you need access to the SAPIEN account that the activation key(s) was purchased under.
- Follow the same procedure as in step one above to log in.
- Once logged in, go to your Account Information page by selecting Account Info from the My Account drop-down menu.
- Access your Order History by clicking Order History on the right-hand side of the page.
- You will then be presented with a list of your previous orders. Click the button with the eye symbol to view the details of a specific order.
- Scroll down to view your activation key number in the resulting Order Information page.